- Manufacturer Speer
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type TMJ
- Ammo Use Type Inside Range Training, Match Shooting, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 53824
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1090
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 327
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 10076683538243
- Cost Per Round 49.5¢ per round
- Q & A
Looking for reliable practice ammunition? Speer's Lawman 124 grain 9mm Luger total metal jacket (TMJ) ammunition is excellent for range practice.
Plus, with a full case, your guns surely won't go home hungry!
These handgun loads provide the feel and performance you want for an economical price. This ammo uses high quality materials, including top-notch brass cases, CCI primers, and Speer TMJ jacketed bullets. What's the result? You get tight groupings and consistent muzzle velocity with every shot.
Speer Lawman ammunition is great for target shooting, training, and plinking. This new production, boxer-primed, brass-cased, non-corrosive ammo is reloadable. The propellants are exceptionally clean burning, which means you get consistent chamber pressure and exit velocity. The CCI primers offer outstanding performance and the brass casings meet strict quality standards. With Speer, you can train at the range with rounds that will feel just like your defensive rounds. At this price, Lawman ammunition is a great value that's hard to beat.
Gun enthusiasts worldwide trust Speer Lawman ammunition for practice and training. For more than 30 years, Speer has been manufacturing a variety of calibers and has a solid reputation. Plus, we're talking about American made rounds.
When you choose Speer Lawman ammo to improve your skills, you get quality performance without spending a lot of money. Each bullet travels at 932 feet per second and comes in a 50 round box. When you purchase this case, you get 20 boxes of high performance ammo. Order yours today.
Add your review to this Speer 124gr TMJ 9mm Ammo
- Is your practice Lawman .22 ammo good to use for conceal carry / protection use as well or is it recommended for practice only? I know this seems like a stupid question. ???? Posted On: 8/6/2020 By: Thomas W Franklin
- Not a stupid question at all! Speer's Lawman line of ammunition is exclusively available with total metal jacket (TMJ) bullets. Like the full metal jacket (FMJ), a TMJ is incapable of delivering terminal expansion. You want terminal expansion for self-defense for three primary reasons: 1. It creates a wider, more injurious wound channel in soft tissue 2. It transfers more of the bullet's available energy to its target 3. It helps to prevent overpenetration that might jeopardize an innocent bystander Now, to be sure, a TMJ or FMJ is still perfectly capable of killing. Heck, the US Army uses non-expanding bullets for humanitarian reasons. But for your own personal safety? You want an expanding bullet, no question. Most handgun cartridges that are optimized for self-defense feature jacketed hollow point (JHP) bullets. These penetrate soft tissue and expand within it reliably, suiting them for the all-important task of self-defense. Now, when you ask about 22 ammo, I assume you mean 22 LR? In that case you're relying on a relatively weak cartridge. I'd recommend something a little more powerful, but a copper plated hollow point (CPHP) will still give you an advantage like a JHP could have. (22 LR bullets are copper plated instead of jacketed for manufacturing reasons.) If you have any more questions please ask them here. Consider me your personal bullet nerd!