- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 180gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .40 S&W
- Manufacturer SKU P40HST1
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1010
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 408
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465094454
- Cost Per Round 91.9¢ per round
- Q & A
This product is brand new, nickel plated brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
This is top of the line, American-made defense ammo made by ATK (same company that makes Speer Lawman, CCI, Blazer Brass, etc). This product is designed for Law Enforcement and occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins.
- it doesn't get any better.
Add your review to this Federal 180gr JHP .40 S&W Ammo
- Hi What's the difference between the tactical Federal HST for $25 and white box XM40HC for $22? Thanks, Mike Posted On: 11/11/2011 By: Mike
- The biggest difference is that the white box XM40HC is loaded in standard brass, not nickel plated brass, cases. Otherwise, the two are functionally identical, with minor differences in how velocity is specified that do not contribute to any difference in external/terminal performance between the two.