- Manufacturer Remington
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 130gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Inside Range Training, Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber .38 Spl
- Manufacturer SKU L38S11
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 790
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 173
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 047700076102
- Cost Per Round 72.0¢ per round
- Q & A
This Remington UMC 130 grain .38 Special metal case (MC) ammunition is a staple among gun enthusiasts around the world. Perfect for target practice, training exercises, and plinking, these rounds offer superior reliability, accuracy, and performance. Note that metal case ammunition is essentially equivalent to full metal jacket rounds.
The Remington UMC line of ammunition is manufactured using nickel-plated, non-corrosive, boxer-primed cases. Normally only found in high-end ammunition, this offering from Remington gives you nickel-plated cases at an affordable price, resulting in smoother feeding and cycling. The performance, reliability, and price of this round make it a popular choice among law enforcement and avid shooters.
Remington Arms is a leading ammunition manufacturer in the United States and a top choice for hunting, sport, military, and law enforcement purposes. These rounds are manufactured at one of the oldest continuously operating manufacturing facilities in the United States.
When you order this product, you get 1 boxes of 50 rounds delivered to your door. Order yours today!
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 130gr MC .38 Spl Ammo by Remington
- What is the chamber pressure of this rem 130gr fmj 38 spec ammo or the pressure this round is loaded to please ? Posted On: 5/2/2023 By: jlsnubby
- Thanks for reaching out! Remington will only disclose that this cartridge is loaded in accordance with SAAMI specifications for standard pressure 38 Special: i.e. no higher than 17,500 psi. I wish I could be of greater help, but ammo manufacturers don't tend to share that data.