- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 900
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 9A-BP
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1150
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 338
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070350
- Cost Per Round 30.2¢ per round
- Q & A
900 Rounds of Bulk 115gr PMC 9mm Ammo!
As the old adage goes, don't show up to a gunfight with a knife. Perhaps lesser known and all the more relevant would be don't show up for a fight with a man who is prepared for a battle. Precision Made Cartridges based out of Houston, Texas helps you prepare for the battle like the pros. This battle pack of 900 rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm ammo is easy to store, easy to pack and easy to unleash a little accurate freedom on the bad guys when need be.
Boxer-primed with a brass ammo casing, this full metal jacket round will take off from the muzzle at a velocity of 1,150 feet per second with a muzzle energy of 338 feet per pound. Whether it's a bug out bag or simply the need for long term storage these battle packs are a must have for the shooter who insists on being prepared. At this price, you can afford to be ready for the worst for what the average hipster spends on specialty coffee each month. Be ready, be vigilant and be prepared for what is to come.
Add your review to this 900 Rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by PMC
- Is it 9x19 (Beretta 92FS)? Posted On: 8/15/2022 By: Kris
- Thanks for reaching out Kris! 9x19 is just the European name for 9mm. They are one and the same cartridge, which means your Beretta is designed for this range ammo. If you need a box of self-defense 9mm while you're at it, I'd highly recommend this police-grade ammo by Federal: ammoforsale.com/federal-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm124jhpfederalhs-50