- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 147gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU P9HST2
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1000
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 326
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465094447
- Cost Per Round $1.50 per round
- Q & A
This product is brand new, nickel plated brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
This is top of the line, American-made defense ammo made by ATK (same company that makes Speer Lawman, CCI, Blazer Brass, etc). This product is designed for Law Enforcement and occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins.
- it doesn't get any better.
Add your review to this Federal 147gr JHP 9mm Ammo
- What grain ammo performs best with the Glock 43? 124 or 147 Posted On: 6/27/2020 By: John S
- The Glock 43 has a good reputation for eating up any cartridge you'd ask it to. I don't think you'd notice any significant difference in your handgun's performance if you fired both bullet weights through it.