- Manufacturer PMC
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 115gr
- Projectile Type FMJ
- Ammo Use Type Range Training
- Casing Type Brass
- Quantity 1000
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU 9A
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1150
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 338
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 90741569070273
- Cost Per Round 28.0¢ per round
- Q & A
The 115 gr FMJ (full metal jacket) load has been the NATO standard since the round's inception over 6 decades ago and PMC delivers that same quality in its Bronze line of ammunition. AmmoForSale.com is excited to offer PMC's Bronze 9mm ammo so you can feed your guns right! These 1,000 rounds of brass cased ammunition are boxer primed and are loaded with 115 grain FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) projectiles; more than enough to feed your hungry 9mm handguns, carbines or submachine guns at any outing to the range.
Economically priced for target practice in 20 50-round boxes, this ammunition is what you need for an advanced pistol class or to prepare yourself in personal training with your favorite 9mm firearm. But don't read "economic" as "cheap" --- these PMC rounds are manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO-9000 certified facility where quality matters most.
PMC makes all of their components in-house and has been regarded as an industry leader for decades. Originally, they were established to produce all of the ammunition to meet the South Korean military's needs and that same commitment to quality carries over to their commercial lines.
PMC's Bronze line of ammunition has been delighting shooters for years. If you need rounds that deliver consistent and reliable performance you're in the right place.
Most Useful Review POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE
PMC Ammunition offers some great ammo, and AmmoForSale.com offers it at a great price! Shot through 500rds so far. Very ...
Is it in my Ruger P95DC and has never had a problem after 3,200 + Rounds.
Great ammo, great price!on 6/11/2017
PMC Ammunition offers some great ammo, and AmmoForSale.com offers it at a great price! Shot through 500rds so far. Very happy, no complaints.
GREAT PRODUCTon 2/24/2017
I have fired about 500 of my thousand rounds down range out of multiple guns and have not had a single problem. Product had been great.
Good AmmOon 1/12/2017
The ammo I purchased was good, I went to the range & shot 200 rounds, no problems. I recommend (ammo for sale)
Good all the way aroundon 11/1/2016
Shot about 500 rounds and not a single problem. Good price and good product.
Great Valueon 12/24/2015
Very reliable and very satisfied with product. Will purchase again.
Does the job, excellent ammo.on 10/13/2015
Can't go wrong with the price and excellent ammo at the range.
finished firing 1.000on 9/13/2015
I just went thru all 1000 rounds of this ammo in a S&W svd9. not one single jam. my (cheap) gun loves it and so do i.
Great ammo good priceon 6/15/2015
Have been using this ammo 'in a S and W SVD 9 and it shoots and cycles just fine. This gun can be a little finicky on what you feed it but it ever missed once
Very satifiedon 11/7/2014
I will be ordering more ammo from ammoforsale.com
Prices are very good and delivery is prompt
very satisfied and will continue to purchase from your company
Add your review to this 1000 Rounds of 115gr FMJ 9mm Ammo by PMC
- What is the country of origin of this ammo? Posted On: 5/17/2023 By: Les N
- Hello Les! Precision Made Cartridges (PMC) is a subsidiary of the Poongsan Corporation, which was founded in South Korea in 1968. They're also responsible for supplying ammunition to the South Korean armed forces.
- Is the primer non-corrosive and is the brass reloadable? Posted On: 9/19/2016 By: Phil
- Hello Phil! This PMC is loaded in a standard boxer primed, reloadable brass casing with all non-corrosive components.
- Are these reloads? Posted On: 8/31/2014 By: Natalie
- Hello Natalie, No, these 115gr. FMJ rounds by PMC in 9mm are factory new rounds and not reloads. They make excellent target rounds for your 9mm firearm.