- Manufacturer Federal
- Condition New
- Bullet Weight 124gr
- Projectile Type JHP
- Ammo Use Type Self Defense
- Casing Type Nickel-Plated Brass
- Quantity 50
- Caliber 9mm
- Manufacturer SKU P9HS1G1
- Primer Type Boxer
- Muzzle Velocity (ft. per sec) 1120
- Muzzle Energy (ft. pounds) 345
- Magnetic No
- UPC Barcode 029465091477
- Q & A
If you carry your 9mm for self-defense purposes you need to keep it loaded with quality defense rounds. These particular defense rounds are JHP, or Jacketed Hollow Point, rounds which are capable of delivering rapid energy transfer on impact while beginning to expand immediately as well. Expansion is controlled by the jacket, allowing the bullet to penetrate more fully and create an even more crippling wound cavity. The jacket on these bullets increases their strength overall and also prevents lead fouling to your gun’s barrel. JHPs are fantastic for self-defense and these Federal rounds are an excellent example of their superior performance capabilities.
Federal has been manufacturing ammunition since 1922, and in those decades they’ve not only mastered the process, they’ve pretty much perfected it. Over the years Federal has received an Army-Navy “E” for excellence for their participation in multiple war efforts and has also watched as Olympic shooters have used their ammunition to win gold, bronze, and silver medals. Federal has certainly built a well-deserved stellar reputation in the industry, and if you want to find out what that means for their self-defense ammunition, you should try these 9mm JHPs.
When you order this single box of ammunition you get 50 defense rounds, which is just enough to keep your gun and a few spare mags loaded and ready for self-defense purposes. This box is the perfect size for tossing in your range bag and stacking in your safe for a rainy (or sunny) day, because you need to keep in mind that defense rounds produce more power overall than target rounds do, making it absolutely vital you spend some time training with them. Training is the only way to ensure accurate follow-up shots, should you find yourself defending your life. Federal manufactures ammunition at their established plant in Anoka, Minnesota, according to stringent specifications. They take self-defense seriously, and so should you. Order now and give yourself the confidence that can only come from a gun loaded with reliable defense ammunition.
Add your review to this 50 Rounds of 124gr JHP 9mm Ammo by Federal Law Enforcement
- Will this 9 mm work for my new Glock 34, Gen 3? Do you have available for shipment now? Posted On: 4/8/2020 By: Frank
- Hello Frank! This 9mm ammo would have worked in your G34 if we had it in stock. We have other premium self-defense 9mm ammo in stock at the moment, though. This ammo has the same bullet weight, is also made by Federal, and features a jacketed hollow point bullet that was developed for law enforcement: ammoforsale.com/50-rounds-of-124gr-jhp-hst-9mm-ammo-by-federal-law-enforcement. It should serve you well.